Terms of service
LAST UPDATE: 27 FEB 2023
1. VFX2.com (“VFX2”) is an online visual effects platform that provides users with access to digital tools and services (“Services”).
2. By using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service (“Terms”).
3. You must be at least 18 years old and have the legal capacity to enter into a binding contract with VFX2.
4. You are solely responsible for all activity that occurs under your account. You must keep your account information secure and not share it with anyone else.
5. You are solely responsible for any content that you upload, download, or otherwise transmit through the Services.
6. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Services.
7. VFX2 reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue any of the Services at any time without prior notice.
8. VFX2 will not be liable for any damages arising from the use of the Services.
9. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and VFX2 and supersede all prior agreements.
10. These Terms are governed by the laws of British Columbia.